Sportscene Top 10 Young Women in SA Who Are Slayin It

Sportscene Top 10 Young Women in SA Who Are Slayin It

I recently wrote an article for the sportscene blog on some of the inspiring young women in SA who are trail blazers. Check out an an extract from the piece below and click on the link to read the full piece:

“South Africa is home to countless individuals who share their incomparable talent with us on a daily basis. In honour of Women’s Month, we are taking a special look at ladies who are proving that they are a force to be reckoned with.These young women are powerful, fearless and go-getters and have been slaying it consistently season after season”

Continue reading…

9 Comments

1. Jim
    August 31, 2016 / 8:16 pm

I have been surfing online more than 3 hours today, yet I never found
    any interesting article like yours. It is pretty worth enough
    for me. In my view, if all web owners and bloggers made good content as you did, the net will be much more useful than ever before. http://yahoo.net

• Tiffany
      August 31, 2016 / 9:11 pm

Ah thanks so much Jim! I really appreciate it 😊

2. Kiersten
    September 10, 2016 / 5:43 am

Hey there just wanted to give you a quick heads up. The
    text in your content seem to be running off the
    screen in Firefox. I’m not sure if this is a format issue or
    something to do with web browser compatibility but I thought I’d post to let you know.
    The design and style look great though! Hope you get the issue resolved
    soon. Many thanks http://bing.net

• Tiffany
      September 12, 2016 / 11:03 am

Thank you so much Kiersten, I don’t see the issue on my side but I will look at it and get it fixed so it works on all browers 🙂

• Tiffany
      September 20, 2016 / 9:57 am

3. junk car buyer houston
    September 20, 2016 / 6:07 am

Hi there! I could have sworn I’ve been to this website before but after reading through some of the post I realized it’s new to me. Anyhow, I’m definitely glad I found it and I’ll be book-marking and checking back often!
    junk car buyer houston http://webuyjunkcarshouston.strikingly.com/

• Tiffany
      September 20, 2016 / 9:56 am

4. November 4, 2016 / 4:20 pm

I know this if off topic but I’m looking into starting my own weblog and was wondering what all is needed to get setup? I’m assuming having a blog like yours would cost a pretty penny? I’m not very internet smart so I’m not 100% sure. Any recommendations or advice would be greatly appreciated. Kudos